Drive Home in a 2017 BMW!
- Marie Roberts
- Sep 19, 2016
HERE'S HOW TO WIN A 2-YEAR LEASE OF A BMW 3 SERIES!
Every Teacher who enters with 50 entries or more will qualify to
participate in the drawing of this magnificent automobile.
- Every 50 Entries receives 1 raffle ticket.
- For more chances to win, receive bonus raffle tickets with more dance entries.
175 entries = 3 tickets + 15 bonus = 18 tickets total
Pacific BMW is pleased to offer the winner a 2-year lease of a BMW 3 series based on the following:
A BMW 328 MSRO is around $ 46,000 to $ 47,000
A two years lease, average lease payment depending on the options is around $ 400 to $ 425/month
There is a $ 1,000 drive off. That is the amount required when taking the car.
This two years lease is based on 12,000 mi a year. If more than 12,000 mi, there is additional charge.
The Residual value of the car is $ 33,117 after two years. That is if the lessee wants to buy the car after two years, that is the price.
Pacific BMW requires the winner to meet these criteria:
- the winner has to lease the car under his or her name:
- Have income of at least $ 40,000 to $ 45,000 a year. Proof is required. (Income tax or pay stub)
- Have credit score of 675 or higher
- Have credit history, previous car loan credit would be best
- Have to purchase his or her own insurance for the BMW 328, body coverage and liability